Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Isabel!

Today is Isabel's 8th birthday! For those who don't know her, she is the third daughter of Brett and Esther and one of our next door neighbors!

 This little beauty has such a sweet disposition, the most infectious laugh, the purest, most beautiful singing voice and is ALWAYS smiling! She is in second grade and loves school. She loves chocolate and in Dewey fashion, loves food in general. Her requested birthday dinner is my meat loaf, mashed potatoes and peas! I was surprised by the peas, but I'm happy to oblige! :)


Isabel, I'm so happy you are enjoying the weekly Bible school and I pray that you will learn the Truth of God's Word and hold it close to your heart. It will be your guide throughout your life!

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." 
Psalm 119:105

You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment