Tuesday, May 1, 2012

California 2012 - Part 1

Jeremy and Renee flew me to California for 10 days. Renee had to travel on business so I went to help with Maddie. That meant I could see my mom, sister, one brother, and friends. BONUS: Allison and I were able to celebrate our mutual birthday!

Caroline treated Katelyn, Allison, and me to a birthday lunch. Usually I request In 'n Out, but I told Allie she could pick. After all, she was in "double digits" now and I've been there for a VERY long time! She choose Camille's, a lovely little sandwich, salad, bistro-type place, somewhat like Panera. LOVED the patio dining - and NO WIND!!!

Three coins in the fountain!!

Back home to make our birthday cake - my "famous" strawberry cake.

What's better than licking the beaters with a granddaughter!


Dinner with Allie and Cole.


Kate, Jeremy, Maddie, and Lauren.


Caroline made a yummy dinner of stuffed shells, Allie's request and one of my favorites.


Jordyn.

My first-born, Jeff.


Always love the hugs from "my guys"! I feel very well-loved!

We had a combination of candles representing 10 for Alllie, and well, ahem, 70 for me! A great evening to be sure!

Thank you Lord, for another special time of celebration!

1 comment: