Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weather 'n Blooms!

Rich LOVES, LOVES, LOVES weather! He took these cloud photos in about five minutes yesterday (Wednesday). Pretty spectacular!

From the back deck.

Looking at Brett and Esther's home.

Looking the opposite direction.

From the front porch.



It was a stormy day but we were grateful for the rain!

Our "bloomin' yard". What a gorgeous sight it was when I returned from California on Monday. Rose bushes just "exploded" with blooms and our new Asiatic Lily is in bloom! I'm itchin' to get back outside. I hear weeds calling my name!



This makes my heart sing ...

 
For the Beauty of the Earth
For the beauty of the earth,
For the glory of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to Thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.

Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment