Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Katelyn!

Today is our granddaughter, Katelyn's 11th birthday. I had the great privilege of seeing this precious girl come into the world - AMAZING! Her middle name is Joy and it fits her to a "T"! She's rarely without a smile on her face.

This brown-eyed beauty loves soccer, gymnastics and track. Her track season begins next weekend and her favorite events are the mile and 800. Makes me breathless just to think about it! :) She's also getting ready to try out for two club soccer teams. Pretty athletic little girl! She does well in school (she's home schooled) and her favorite subjects are art and history. Right now she's studying about inventions. Sounds interesting to me.

She and sister, Allie, (who I think is her best friend!) share a bedroom with three guinea pigs. Here they are with Nutmeg and April.

I was able to celebrate Kate's birthday with her last year. She had such a cute Hawaiian-themed party with her very sweet friends. Wish I could be there this year, Sweetie!


Happy birthday Kate! Papa and I love you very much! I pray these scriptures for you:

"Show Katelyn that she is fearfully and wonderfully made, and that your works are wonderful. Teach her that she is precious in your sight, and that you love her."
Psalm 139:14
Isaiah 43:4

No comments:

Post a Comment