Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Carols and Cookies

On our recent trip to California, we enjoyed a couple of dinners at Jeff and Caroline's home. Jeff asked Rich to play his "old" piano so we could sing Christmas carols.



The highlight of Jeff's day, singing around the piano!



I took containers of cookies in my carry-on to decorate with Jeremy and Renee and also with the older grandkids. I hadn't done this with Cole, Jordyn, Lauren, Kate, and Allie since they came to Kansas for Christmas in 2006. How I love doing this with our grandchildren!!



I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it that Cole, at age 17, still enjoys decorating Christmas cookies with me!

His masterpiece - and a far cry from a cookie he decorated 12-13 years ago which had SEVEN different kinds of sprinkles on it!




Today was the first day of Christmas vacation for Moira, Audrey and Isabel so they came to decorate their cookies.






We completed our day with a game of Monopoly.




My favorite Christmas tradition!

2 comments: