Sunday, December 26, 2010

California - to Meet Madelyn Rose!

We had a great nine-day trip to California to meet our newest little granddaughter, Madelyn Rose. What a sweet, good baby she is!

Renee painted some special onesies for her. This one was "Grandma Dewey's 10th".

Daddy's wedding ring hangs from her tiny big toe.

The days seemed to fly by. Jeremy was home on paternity leave and he and Renee were a wonderful team caring for little Maddie. I was thrilled to take the 1 am (or so!) feeding several nights/mornings. It was a very precious time for me to hug and cuddle such a precious little girl!

We spent an afternoon with Kate and Allie. Great chance to get our "In 'n Out" fix!

We took the girls to see my Mom, their Great Grandma. We had a really sweet visit.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for #10 grandchild...What a neat idea on the onesie! Also, next time you're in California, could you somehow send over some In and Out to Marc and me? We LOVE that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Carolyn and Rich, Maddie is so so cute! I want one!! Heh heh.
    Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete