Friday, September 17, 2010

Grandparents Day

Last Friday was Grandparents Day at Maeve's pre-school. We went for "muffins and tea" (milk for her).

When we entered and introduced ourselves the  rather "round" lady at the door said, "Oh I love Maeve! She loves to eat!" This very petite little girl, who still wears size 18-24 months clothes! - is a GOOD eater!



We did a craft, presumably a couple of photo frames because they took a photo of the three of us. Papa layed down a strip of glue and Maeve placed the beads and colored macaroni, all of her choice on the frames. (These short little tables and chairs were a challenge!) :0



We went outside to play. Her favorite place to play is the sandbox. How can she even sit like this??? I know I NEVER could!






We were there about an hour and then had to leave to get home for Isabel's return from school. It was a fun little visit!

1 comment:

  1. I always wonder how little kids can sit like that as well :) How sweet that you guys got to do that with her...Not that I want our son to grow up too fast, but I do hope that my parents (Luke's grandparents) can go to "Grandparent Day" with him at preschool some day -- I have a feeling that they'll really want to. And, on a totally different note, you and Rich, I think, would LOVE Ireland. You both are such "accomplished" travelers in my book; therefore, I do think you'd really enjoy Ireland. Put it on your list.

    ReplyDelete