Wednesday, December 19, 2012

November in California - #3

Three of Jordyn's friends came for her 17th birthday dinner celebration. Sweet girls!



Allison and I made four pie crusts in preparation for Thanksgiving pumpkin pies! Into the freezer they went, to be filled later.




We had a delightful lunch with Rich's cousin Marlene and husband, Frank. We love visiting with these dear, sweet people!


Joel, Nan, and Luke had Jeff and Caroline and kids and Rich and me for dinner. Another great family time!


We spent a Sunday "hanging out" with Jeremy, Renee, and Maddie. Playing with Maddie, making pie crusts with Renee, and enjoying lovely conversation - what a great day!


Papa and Maddie drawing with Etch-a-Sketch.


Jeff "put in an order" for me to make peanut butter cookies, so Katelyn and I made him a happy man. BTW, they think it's funny I travel with an apron! I've learned that they will put me to "work"! :)


Goofy pic, but what's better than licking the beaters - especially with a granddaughter!



Making the most of every moment together!

No comments:

Post a Comment