Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Today is Audrey's 10th birthday! Don't you just love her smile?!!


This beautiful little lass is in 4th grade and loves school. She enjoys going to the Bible school program which is held one day each week across the street from her school during the lunch period. (Isn't that amazing a public school-approved Bible school program!!!).  She is also in her first year singing in the Newton Community Children's Choir.

It's been such a joy to watch Audrey mature from a VERY shy little girl to a lovely young lady. She loves collecting rocks! You should see her collection, which she keeps under her bed. She has hundreds of rocks! I'm certain she will be a geologist one day.

I especially love it that Audrey has a love for God and for His word. She loves reading her Bible. Audrey, I am praying this scripture for you ...

"Teach Audrey to know your commands and obey them, thereby demonstrating her love for you. Let her know your promised reward: that "she who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love her and show myself to her." Love her and show yourself to her, Lord.
John 14:21



No comments:

Post a Comment