Thursday, April 22, 2010

Exciting News!!!!!!!

We had a family dinner last night with Jeff & Caroline and kids and Jeremy and Renee. This was the inscription in one of my birthday cards!!

Mom,
I am so glad to be able to spend time with you near your birthday. You will have to excuse me if I am more excited about a future birthday on 11/29 however. You see, we are expecting your 10th grandchild about then. See you for the holidays?

I love you
J&R

Rich cried, I cried and screeched. Number 10 in 2010! We are thrilled - and beyond BLESSED!!

The classic comment came from granddaughter, Lauren. You see, their family had given me a FABULOUS gift card for Coldwater Creek Spa. When the noise settled, Lauren said, "I thought we gave a great gift!" No competition!!! I've made my appointment for the spa and will be back in CA in the fall - definitely!

It will be hard to top this news today!


3 comments:

  1. Rich and Carolyn -- That's very exciting! I bet you can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! We will never have that many! Congratulations!! I like that - 10 in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodie! More grands! You are definitely blessed.

    ReplyDelete